The Home of the Creative Mind

Welcome to PooBahSpiel, the online voice and home of the creative mind of Mark Monlux, Illustrator Extraordinaire. Prepare yourself for an endless regaling of art directly from the hand of this stellar artist. And brace yourself against his mighty wind of pontification. Updates are kinda weekly and show daily sketches, current projects, and other really nifty stuff.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Emerald City Comicon 2011

I thought I might be able to draw a movie review while I was at the Emerald City Comicon, but I was wrong. Attendance was through the roof and I was kept very busy signing books. So, in lieu of a comic this week, I thought I would share with you some of my photos from the event.
The Comic Critic table in artists alley
Michael McAdam gets The Comic Critic
Watchman Art
Trekkie Godfather Crossover Art
Greatest American Heroine
There's Waldo!
Resident Evil is a Fan
My view from my table at the Emerald City Comic Con
You can see, and leave comments for, the rest of my photos on my Flicker account.

2 comments:

Kevin Smith said...

Met you at the con. You've got a pic of me with your book. I read through it, though at the end of 'bride of the monster' you should have just told people to go see Johnny Depp in Ed Wood, a vastly superior film about the infamous director. Thanks for the book!

PooBahSpiel said...

Dear Kevin, I posted all the photos I took of the event on my Flickr account. Please leave a note there as to which one you are in, and I will tag your name. Friend me The Comic Critic page in facebook and I will post and tag you there as well.