The Home of the Creative Mind

Welcome to PooBahSpiel, the online voice and home of the creative mind of Mark Monlux, Illustrator Extraordinaire. Prepare yourself for an endless regaling of art directly from the hand of this stellar artist. And brace yourself against his mighty wind of pontification. Updates are kinda weekly and show daily sketches, current projects, and other really nifty stuff.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Return of Stickman #491

I spent this last week creating a rough draft of what I hope to be one of many The Return of Stickman books. My main problem is that I had a lot of folks contributing strips that were received in a low-resolution format. I need to write to all the contributors and have them sign waivers and send high-resolution images if they want to be included in this edition. Oh, all of this has absolutely nothing to do with today’s strip.



No comments: